(In case you were wondering)
Do you take requests?
I have decided to pause requests & commissioned work at this time in order to work on fulfilling current orders. Please check back in for the upcoming "Custom Orders" page, or send me an email to be added to the list when requests are reopened.
I hope that as I continue to make new work, you find something that excites you! That being said, if you see something you like, act fast because styles and forms are always changing and I can't guarantee they'll be back.
How should I care for my pieces?
Although all the items are designed to be used daily, they are also fragile by nature and require special care.
Here is how to care for your new piece(s) and ensure a long life:
Hand washing is strongly recommended to ensure longevity of your pieces. You may place small items in the dishwasher with care, ensuring enough space is around them so they don't knock into other items. I also recommend placing them in the sink with care so as to avoid breakage or chipping.
Large pieces should only be hand washed to avoid breakage or chipping in the dishwasher.
Small items such as mugs and bowls are microwave friendly. Please take care and do not over-heat. Also note that, although very unlikely, there is a chance of color change with certain glazes.
What are Seconds?
Given that this craft is a continual process of learning and experimenting, I don't always get a result that meets my intended vision. Instead of discarding those items and producing more waste, Seconds are a way to offer those items to others who are content to purchase them at a discounted rate.
These "quirks" do not tend to impact function, but rather have slight imperfections, variations in form or glazing, or otherwise are "tests" that did not perform to the intended result.
Please refer to the item description for each individual item to learn more about its specifics. If you have any questions or concerns, you can always send me a message for clarification.
What is your return policy?
Unforunately, returns and exchanges are not feasible due to the logistics of shipping pieces back and forth.
Ultimately, I want you to have a positive experience and end up with items you love! If that's not the case, please email me and I'll do my best to consider the circumstances and determine what is fair all around.
Given that all items are uniquely crafted, variations will be present as will intentional and unintentional imperfections from time to time. As such, please review the individual item photos and descriptions for the most accurate portrayal of a piece. If you have specific questions about a piece, send me a message with the item name and I can arrange to provide additional details and photos.
Items are packaged thoughtfully and with care. In the extremely rare event that goods are damaged during shipping, please report this to AguaDulce within 48 hours of the delivery date for a refund to be processed.
• A photo of the damaged piece(s), along with the box and packaging with all labels visible is required to be sent to AguaDulce and copy of your receipt. (Email to [email protected] with subject: ORDER DAMAGED IN TRANSIT)
Is there anything else I should know?
• Each item is made by one human and remnants of the hand at work, along with both intentional and unintentional “imperfections,” will exist. Each piece is unique, meaning that even sets or pairs may bear slight differences in applications of glaze and subtle variations in size or form.
• All food and beverage items are food safe. Most items are dishwasher and microwave friendly. Please review the "How should I care for my pieces?" section for specific details and recommendations.
• Function is tested and, unless otherwise noted, this piece will function completely as it is advertised. For "Seconds", please refer to the individual item descriptions.
• Please remember to be kind when purchasing handmade. These items are made by hand from start to finish, meaning they are inherently perfectly imperfect.
This is something I guess I'm supposed to have. I don't really have time to collect anything, but if you order something I'll only use the info you provide to send it to you. And hey, sign up for the newsletter! I'll send one out eventually.